But not in a sexy way. Just professional. That’s all.
- Calendar/travel Management
- Client Management
- Project Management
- Social Media Management
- Publicity and outreach to schools and non-profits
- Small amounts of simple graphic design work
- Other projects as they arise
A few non-negotiable things that my manager will have to have:
- High comfort level talking about sex all. the. time.
- Personally excited about and dedicated to sex ed and, specifically, the framework I base everything on (take a look here for more info: http://karenrayne.com/
- Fun to work with. I laugh a lot while I’m working. I can’t imagine doing anything else.
- Good financial sensibility.
- Super organized. I hope my manager will know what I need to do next before I’ve started wondering what to do with myself.
- While it would be bonus-points-cool if you live in Austin, I’m happy to work with someone remotely.
This is a paid position, but it’s not going to pay your mortgage unless you live in a really, really tiny undesirable house in the middle of nowhere in one of the Dakotas. My hope is that we’ll work together, my business will grow, and your income will grow along with it.